How would you like to proceed?
Please be advised that changing your location while shopping will remove all contents from shopping bag.Ship To Another Country
Right to cancel
1. Pursuant to Article 52 of Italian Legislative Decree 206/2005, as amended by Italian Legislative Decree 21/2014, the Client may withdraw from the Conditions and therefore from the purchase agreement for any reason, without need for an explanation and without incurring any penalty, within 14 (fourteen) working days from the date of receiving the products.
2. In order to exercise the right to cancel set out in the preceding Clause 5.1, the Client shall send notification to FiloBlu within the time limits indicated to the following email address email@example.com or by means of the form provided for that purpose on the Website.
Registered users can access the "Return" section of their user dashboard and manage return requests.
Unregistered users must complete the form at one of the following addresses:
REST OF EUROPE:https://www.fratelliguzzini.com/eu/sales/guest/form/
UNITED KINGDOM : https://www.fratelliguzzini.com/uk/sales/guest/form/
3. In the event of cancellation, the Client shall return the products to Fratelli Guzzini S.p.A at the Client's expense within 14 (fourteen) days of said cancellation:
For all packages the shipping address is:
Fratelli Guzzini S.p.A. - c.da Mattonata 60, 62019 Recanati (MC) Italy
The goods must be returned intact, complete in all their parts and in their original packaging (envelopes and packaging), having been kept and used only for the time strictly necessary to establish and verify their condition, features and size, in accordance with normal diligence, there being no signs of wear or dirt and in compliance with the following conditions:
4. FiloBlu shall arrange to refund the Client for the whole amount paid, net of consignment charges incurred and any customs duty paid for importation, within 14 (fourteen) days from the date of cancellation, by transferring the debited amount, via the same payment method used by the Client for the initial transaction, unless otherwise agreed. In any case, the Client shall not bear any expenses incurred as a consequence of said refund. FiloBlu may withhold the refund until the returned product is received or until such time as the Client can prove that the product has been properly dispatched, whichever is sooner.
5. In any case, the Client shall forfeit the right to cancel should Fratelli Guzzini S.p.A discover any of the following:
Should the right to cancel be forfeited, FiloBlu shall arrange to return the purchased product to the sender, debiting the shipping costs from the same and, if already refunded, the price of the product.